Friday, November 21, 2008

Congratulations to our Top Scorer Jamie Foo and P5B 2007

Top Scorer Jamie Foo with 284 pts.
Article from Straits Times 21st November 2008
To all my P5B 2007 pupils, I think all of you have performed wonderfully. Even though some of you may have lamented that you did not get your ideal grades, I'm sure all of you will go to the Express stream and what is most important now is securing a place in the secondary school. Even if the school may not be your first choice, do not be disheartened as chances are, you may like it eventually.
Just remember that the journey does not end at the PSLE. It's only a beginning.

And in my book, no one came out a loser today. You are all winners.
Lastly, I hope your Primary school journey has been nothing short of wonderful and memorable like mine has been :)
PS: And to those who have 'beaten' my PSLE results and actually bothered to check with me, a double congratulations to you :) I never knew you guys/galz took up the challenge seriously :)
Regards
- Mr Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails