Friday, November 21, 2008

Report from PSLE Results Day



What a day it has been today. This is my first time covering the school's PSLE Results Day and the anticipation and anxiety filled the air. I had ... (to be continued)


Daryl, Ryan, Kar Leong and Maverick
(still looking mischievous despite waiting for the results)

Qin Kai and the ever-cheerful Daniel

I am shooting with a camera, not a gun Zheng Yu

Kai Han and Kai Jie (are you nervous Kai Jie?)

still very shy with the camera


Hui Ying, Jiawen and Claire with Russel sitting alone
because 40 divided by 3 gives a remainder of 1 :)

caught Ke Xuan with fingers locked in a prayer I think.
Oh well, she scored very well too.

thePrisca :)
another of Yew Tee's top scorer with 4A*


our DSA pupils;-
Margaret (ballet) and the 2-term P5B Monitress Rachel (violin)

I got this video clip of Jamie on her advice to her juniors on tips on preparing for PSLE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails