Saturday, November 15, 2008

P6 Graduation Nite 2008

Let the pictures tell the story.
PS: My mission (a final gift) that nite was to hopefully snap ALL my pupils from my ex-class P5B 2007. However some of you were 'too shy' so don't blame me if your photos are 'missing'.



the senior Zoomers;- (from left) Song Yuan aka Clansking, Favian aka Sologunner and Ernest aka DemonCommand
Thank you all for your passionate services covering the school events and such. This also goes out to the senior Zoomers;- Nadhirah, Syafiqah, Melissa, Sylvia, Yi Ting....err did I miss anyone else?


Maverick and Guan Hao

Jeannie, Jamie, Jasper and Kar Leong

The RGB girls for the nite - Jamie, Ke Xuan and Cheryl



Maverick, Daniel and Kar Leong with their creative use of toilet paper as their props for the mummy-dance






report to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails