Thursday, November 13, 2008

End of Year Message to My Class : P5 Excellence

Mr Danny looks different...is he smiling a bit now? Seems some make-up artists have done something to him (hehe!) :)
.......and can you spot the teacher's pet?


And so we've finally arrived on the 'island' :)

It has been a bittersweet journey with you, my pupils from P5 Excellence, but at the end of the journey I am glad that almost everyone has 'evolved'. You have definitely improved (in your studies, character and behaviour) from the first time you came to P5 and that to me, as your teacher, is the most important thing. Now I can say, without any reservations, that you are more well-prepared for the 'last leg of the race';- the PSLE. Remember, the race is still not won nor is it over.

It's going to be a race against the clock as well, since you will only have 9 months from this date today to the PSLE and though you have 'evolved', you still have not reached your FINAL evolution form :P

To those few pupils who have been disappointed with your end of the year results, I hope it would remind you to work even harder. It is still not too late to make a difference.

To those who have scored well, don't be complacent. As a saying once goes, " It's easier to get an A than to keep one for the long run."

Anyway, good luck on your journey next year.

May you get the best 'captain' to lead and guide you across the 'stormy seas' to the 'treasure' :)


-------------


PS: Thank you for the cards and the trinklets that some of you gave me.
I just want to share one interesting card that I got from a pupil (will not reveal the identity of course) that is very touching.



... my favourite line being ;- "You teach me the best and not wild wild west."


accompanied by a very cute drawing. I love it :)

That's the 'captain' navigating the ship to the island where the 'treasure' is.

3 comments:

  1. testin testin 1,2,3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mr danny.formal 5excellence class moniter ryan. is glad that u have been a very great teacher to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Ryan. And I hope so :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails